Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hubby

Okay, so I DID make a commitment to blog as often as I can. My Hubby has had 3 days off in a row so I've been spending time with him as lately he's been working for days on end.

So, now he's back to work today and I have time again for things I put off...

Over the weekend we acquired a really old Mah Jongg game, including instructions, at our Church Freecycle event. The instructions are pretty funny, written in botched English, so Tracy had to go online and get instructions that we could actually read.. HE HE..

We attended a Prosperity seminar last night, the innagural meeting of the Phoenix 2% club. Not sure what the 2% means, but I guess I will find out. Anyway, the seminar/meeting was based on a best selling book called the Millionaire Mind. Interesting stuff and the group itself is composed of a lot of business people so I have a good resource for networking my new business.

Today, I am hoping to work on my list of client contacts. I need to get my b*tt in gear and get this business rolling. It's quite daunting for me because I'm not sure I can handle it, all the paperwork and legal stuff on top of actually doing the thing, and all that is keeping me from even starting!!!!

So, trying to work through that fear and step off the cliff in faith that all will be well.

I will also be working on more ATC's today. Have a couple one on one trades and more group ones so that will be my fun time.

Gonna go for now. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Gonna' finally get your rear in gear...huh. Well, let me know if you need any help. I love you sis.

    Meri

    ReplyDelete