Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Artsy stuff
















So, Sunday after church I went to a live ATC trade at Phoenix Art Supply. Pretty cool store. At the trade they had some of their items set up so we could test them. Had a ball, made some cool marbled ATC backgrounds and some other stuff. They also had quite a selection of handmade papers which were moderately priced. I think I will be going next month to trade.










Here are some of my recent creations, some for Valentines (live trade) others for my ATC's For All group trades.










2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis,

    Ya that store is way cool.....I've bought a lot of stuff from them over the years.

    Moo Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the valentines ATC's! I especially like that the man is cooking in that retro pic ;)

    ReplyDelete