Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wow, so who knew??  I posted pics of my art/craft space on another site, because I'm planning to re-do it.  I posted last night at about 10pm and this morning...BAM so many views and some lovely comments to support me. Folks actually want to see progress pics and after pics. It made me feel really good about starting this project. So, here's the skinny.... I'm NOT the most organized person in the world, which is not surprising to folks who know me.  With that being said, I do TRY... I've always wanted my own space and when Hubby and I moved into this house we had extra room.  I chose this room because it has a huge window and high ceilings. It didn't feel small even tho it is.  I think it's around 10 x 10?? maybe a bit larger.. Anyway, I have accumulated a lot of stuff since we moved in and it just grew out of control. I wanted to paint but didn't have a clear idea of what color would make me happy.  Finally I decided on a nice light blue with gray tones. The first color I picked was robins egg blue, which although very cheery, seemed that it would be too baby-ish to paint the whole thing in.  Long story short, I'm going to try, very dilligently, to post the progress here on my blog in hopes that it may inspire someone or at the very least, provide some comedic relief.  I don't mind being laughed at, really....

Here are the BEFORE pics




1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely be watching and call me over if you need help sis.

    Love ya lots,
    Moo Moo

    ReplyDelete